Strategic Times welcomes the articles and essays based on research and analysis in the areas of peace, security, strategic stability, terrorism/counter terrorism, internal and external security, international security, foreign policy, geopolitics, public policy, Education and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). ST is particularly interested in publishing, with adherence to the highest editorial standard, innovative policy articles bearing a multi-disciplinary approach.
Articles/Essays must conform to the following guidelines:
- The papers should be sent at email@example.com
- Length of Article/Essay should be 800-1100 words.
- Manuscripts should be free from grammatical errors.
- Please provide Author details with your article/essay, including qualifications and institutional affiliations and passport size picture.
- All work must be original. By submitting any work, the author is presumed to declare that the article is original and has not been published elsewhere.
- All articles must be submitted only in MS Word format (.doc or .docx extensions).
- Mention the title of the submission once in the beginning of the piece, followed by the author’s name.
- British English spellings should be used.
Note: All submissions will be vetted using Turnitin – a plagiarism detection software. Strategic Times holds the right to accept or reject any article/ essay at any stage from being published in the Magazine.